This works great !!! Good when you’re alone or when all your family is together. Best feature is that no one has to wait for their special omelet !!!Have guests write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
– Crack 2 eggs into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.
– Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc.
– Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake.
– Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
– Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes.You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water.
– Cut the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.
You can get these ready the night before. Just put them in the boiling water
while you get ready for work and you have a really easy breakfast made.
This looked pretty cool.