7 January, 2020
Reuben sandwich Dip Keto Friendly
Posted in : Appetizer, Beef, Dips, Snacks on by : wesleytyler
This incredible Dip tastes just like a Reuben sandwich! Serve with Rye crackers or any cracker or bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island Dressing (Or use Thousand Island With Bacon)
- 1 tablespoon Heavey Whipping cream
- 1/2 pound Very thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into thin strips and then chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can sauerkraut, squeezed-dry in paper towels
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops of Liquid Smoke* (Optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Good Swiss cheese
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, Thousand Island dressing, and Cream. You don’t need it completely mixed, just make sure the cream cheese breaks up some. *(not one big clump.). *(room temp cream cheese is easier to work with.)
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Put in a lightly greased crock pot or a crock pot lined with a crock pot liner.
- Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 hours, stirring a few times as it cooks..
You can click on the items below and buy them from Amazon if ya want to help support this site!