27 October, 2019
Keto Crispy Baked Chicken Wings Keto
- Cut each wing into three parts, I freeze the tips for a stock.
- Make this to your taste, you can use any spice u want to try!
- I used Fish Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Soy sauce, Red Wine Vinegar, Tumeric, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Hymalian Salt. To taste be heavy-handed more is better!
- I make the sauce And I marinate wings overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. I use an oven-safe rack on the cookie sheet.
- Place wings on the rack in a single layer.
- Transfer rack and cookie sheet to oven and cook for 40 minutes. Baking at a low temperature renders the fat.
- After 40 minutes, leave the wings in the oven & raise temp to 425°F. cook until brown and crispy, 40-50 minutes. Use a thermometer to be sure if you need to.
- Remove wings from the oven, allow to rest for 5 minutes. Toss in a “good choice” sauce if you want to, all I do is dip mine, I use ranch, blue cheese, or Heinz Mayocue.
This is a link to my list of places. Purple is food, and everything else is some cool places to visit, please send me info on anything i should add. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jzxk413ejewh0iPocvLqGIHb16PzRl5h&usp=sharing