- To your taste : SWEETENER Stevia Leaf and Monk Fruit Sweetener, Erythritol Sweetener, Sugar Substitute, Zero Calorie Sweetener
- a block of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- A half a stick of butter you can use a whole stick. room temperature or better so it mixes easily.
- Somewhere close to a half a tablespoon of good cocoa powder, you can leave this out or substitute something else.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract or any flavoring of your choice.
- Two or more tablespoons of olive oil.
- 4 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter at room temperature.
- monk fruit sweetened maple. I use Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup.
- I use a Diamond pecan crust it’s a store-bought product it cuts the carbs over half any other store-bought crust.
- some optional ingredients could be any kind of oil or fat you want to add, hemp seeds, coconut, chocolate chips, nuts.
I mix up the melted or very soft butter, then add and blend cocoa & 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream room temp or a little warmer, add Sweetener, then mix these well, and then added the block of cream cheese, room temp or a little warmer, the olive oil, 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter, and some vanilla flavoring mix all of this well. Put it into the pie crust.
now take the remaining 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and whip it. When your cream is extremely thick and luxurious then you can add in the maple monk fruit, and the peanut butter 9room temp or a little warmer) and a little bit of vanilla if you pre-mix those ingredients before folding it in and do it real quick do not deflate your whipped cream, and then put that on top of the first layer in the pie crust and put it in the fridge.
OMG look what I found making the links to amazon products! remember a purchase using one of these links supports this site! Thanks for being here!